Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Small Projects

I've done a few projects around the house lately
to keep my 'decorating itch' happy.


I covered this dining chair I keep in the kitchen with a vintage pink bamboo fabric.  Found it for $5 on etsy!
I like the pink against the dark wood.

(and of course all things bamboo...)


I had a few small blank canvases and painted this
little guy for my bookcase.


This chair was loaned to me by a friend to put at Lucy's desk. 
She has the same one at her daughters desk.
And since we have eerily similar taste, we both chose this left over
striped fabric I had to cover them with.



Bench in the hallway that I can't find any 'before' pictures of.
I found this fabric at JoAnns for around $5, $8 tops?
Very cool dragon print. 




Spray painted these knobs a bright gold. 
(much better!)




And I have plans to trim the bench in brass nailheads at some point...






No comments:

Post a Comment