Friday, August 10, 2012

My Etsy Store!

I recently opened my own etsy store, appropriately called "cozy and eclectic".  I'm not a whiz with the technical 'store front' stuff, but I've been wanting to open one for a while.  There are so many great things I come across when I'm out shopping, but tend to talk myself out of something I don't really need.  Now I can get the things I'd want for myself (the fun part!) and make them available to others.  Which is the key part:
I will only include items in my shop that I would display in my own home. 
It's really a win-win situation, yes?!

Currently, the shop is not very big as I've been slowly adding peices.  When you have time, take a peek and see if there's anything you like.  Or if there's something in particular that you're looking for, drop me a line and I'll be on the look-out.


Here are a few of my favorites:







The weather has finally cooled down for us, can't wait to open some windows.
Have you all have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment