Friday, April 8, 2011

Look who flew in!

I came home from work on Wednesday and found a big box on my front porch. 
Guess what was inside?  Mr. Owl!!!  
I had to do a little research to find out that a very special friend sent him to me. 
It was a wonderful surprise.  (unecessary... but wonderful)
He couldn't have come at a better time.  I've had an emotionally draining week as I needed to make some extremely difficult decisions. 
I don't do well with small decisions so the big ones?  Off the charts stressful. 
Feeling like I had the wind knocked out of me,
I've barely had the time nor the passion to blog. 

But Mr. Owl has inspired me again. 
Everytime I look at him, he will remind me that things will
work out the way they're supposed to. 
And that I am surrounded by people who love me (even when I feel alone).




Thank you friend.
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment