Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pink & Red

I like to think of myself as a 'girly girl'.  
And I'm happy to say that I think my daughter is following in my footsteps.   
ALL on her own I must add.  
Majority of the time, she will only wear dresses.  
And the more ruffles, lace, beads or sparkle, the better.  
So what color could be more girly than pink?  
Pair it with red and it automatically becomes sophisticated and unique.      

Ruthie Sommers and that fabulous sofa!

Love the pop of dark red velvet.

A light grayish blue is a great backdrop for pink and/or red.

So cozy.

Great rug and yellow lampshades.

Gorgeous.

Adore the red book shelves.

Beautiful headboard and coral stools.

PINK sofa. :-)



Light blue walls, red nail head twin headboards, 
striped black and white rug and a gold vintage bedside lamp.

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these Crissi! If we end up moving back to Lexington, I will be calling you to help me with our house! (my husband has an interview there next Monday. It doesn't seem like it will work out, but you never know.) I completely stink at trying to decorate. :)

    ReplyDelete