Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Future Dining Space

Now that you've seen my current dining space,
I'll share some ideas I'd consider using in the future.


I love round tables.

Not sure how they have lamps on the table but I think it's great.

I would definitely use a small tulip table for a tight space. 
Another lamp on the table.  Where do they hide the wires?? 

This is Michelle Adams' (editor for Lonny magazine) dining space.
Love the striped navy chairs.

This set looks indestructible!

I like the oval table and modern birch dining chairs.

Am loving the mid-century modern table/chairs above all.

Retract that last statement; am torn between a mid-century modern
or a farmhouse table with modern chairs.
It's a toss up.

LOVE it.

Another LOVE.

MARBLE TOP!

 Fantastic chairs.

 I like the mix of black and white cabinets and the chevron patterned tile.

Could very much picture myself and friends gathering
over good food and wine in front of a roaring fire. 


No comments:

Post a Comment