Monday, March 7, 2011

Anthropologie 'At Home'

Not only do I love the clothes at Anthropologie, I love their 'At Home' selection as well.  I am slightly obsessed with their dish towels.  The choices are always fun and original; add tassells, ric rac or embroidery and chances are good that I will like it. 

Have it!

Want it!

And what is a house without a dog.  Or at least a dog on a dish towel!

You'll need an apron for cooking...

Anthro always carries good books and cook books.

Floral sheet set.

LOVE the plaid.

IKAT!

and for the 'Girly' girl: ruffles

A chevron laundry basket?  Yes, please.


Love the simplicity of this bed.


The hand carvings on this one are beautiful.

zig zag rug.

Would be cute in a boys room.

Fantastic Black Bunny Lamp.

You could use this lamp anywhere.

Yep, another zig zag.  I think any space, no matter how traditional, can use an exciting dash of bold print. 

Wallpaper- one of my favorites. 

Children's room!

Perfect price, Perfect size, Cute designs.

Kind of like Anthropologie.

No comments:

Post a Comment