Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Foyer and Removable Wallpaper

I'm a big fan of wallpaper.  I've been considering wallpaper in my foyer and downstairs bathroom for quite a while now.  However with so many options, I know I would have a hard time choosing. 
This is how my foyer looks now:
Runner from West Elm

Chest from Norwalk, lamp from here on etsy, staffordshire dogs from here on Etsy and gold mirror from Another Man's Treasure, a local consignment shop.

8x10 black and white photos framed and hung in Pottery Barn frames.

I found the barley twist gate leg table at Room Service, another local consignment store. 


Painting is by Linda Monfort, she has a shop here on Etsy.  Piece of coral is from this shop on Etsy.



Upholstered stool from Ethan Allen, painting is from Sage Antiques on Winchester Rd.


WHICH LEADS ME TO:
Removable Wallpaper....I am ready to take the plunge!  (As soon as I can save up the money).  Look at this hallway and the chandelier!  This one is similar to the one I saw from Circa Who that I wanted to paint black and hang in my foyer! 
LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.

I just looked at it again and my baby already sold. sniffle.

This one, if solid black, would be a good second choice.

Removable wallpaper posted on Happy Day
FAQ answered here.


Second choice might be these darling ostrich:
This is Michelle Adams', editor for Lonny, living room

1 comment:

  1. removable wallpaper? who knew! Your foyer is gorgeous! I love all your etsy stuff, especially the dogs!

    ReplyDelete