Friday, March 4, 2011

ETSY Finds

For those of you that aren't familiar with ETSY, you need to check it out.  It's a website that sells all things handmade or vintage.  You can buy anything from art to jewelry, clothing, toys, pottery and woodworking.  I shudder to think how much money I've spent on this site, but the selection is amazing and unique. 
Here are some of my favorite finds:
This gorgeous vintage lamp sits on a chest in my foyer. 

Watercolor painting of birds in a bamboo frame.  On a wall in my bedroom.

Vintage White Elephant. 

Mr. Brass Lion sits on the buffet in the dining room.

Gold Leaf Earrings. 

Fish Vase.  Looks great filled with peonies!

White Tulip Candle Holders.  These cuties sit on a table in the living room.

Vintage reupholstered footstool.  I keep this in the living room. 

Vintage Staffordshire Dogs.  These guys will greet you in the foyer. 

Super cool dragon dress for a little girl.

Abstract painting (now framed) and hung by the front door.

Vintage Porcelein Statue.  Sits on a bedside Table.

Vintage Leaf Dish holds tiny earrings for me.

Glossy black bird hanger.  Cute for a child to hang bags and sweaters.

One of these days I will post an ETSY 'wish list'. 

1 comment:

  1. Crissi, you have so many beautiful finds from ETSY. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete