Thursday, March 3, 2011

Circa Who, I love you!

Discovered this store from another blogger, Plum Cusion, earlier today.  Circa Who is a resale shop in Florida and they seem to know exactly what I like.  Low-priced whimsical and funky furniture/ accessories.  It's a good thing I'm on a spending freeze!

Gold Lion Lamps!  Somebody needs to buy these!

Greek Key Lamps. Would look great on bedside tables. 

Fish Scale Lamps.  Love em!

Foo Dog Lamp (buy me Kim!)

Fretwork Lamps?  Bedside!

Bamboo Chandelier. 

Italian Bird Lamp.  Would really like to have him in my office.  Really.

Oh, Tole Palm Tree Chandelier...I wish you were mine.  Painted in high-gloss black and hanging in my foyer. 

Set of Fretwork Chairs
Chippendale chairs.  Some striped fabric and they would look great in my dining room!

Caneback Chairs.  Fresh paint and new fabric and use them at the ends of a dining table.

Lucite Legs!!!

Love big gold mirrors!

Bamboo- My fave!

Greek Key- My second fave!

King Size Fretwork Headboard!  L.O.V.E.

Hollywood Regency Twin Headboards.  I would LOOOOVE to have a matching pair of twin headboards.  I think I would paint these red. 

I only posted items that are still for sale in case you see something you can't live without!

1 comment: